Our NP Tracker lookup BOT on telegram available free of charge to the crime-fighting community in South Africa and bordering countries.
To assist our development team to provide state-of-the-art software to communities, dominantly free please help them by donating to the project to keep it alive and funded.
- Find the bot @NPTrackerBOT (Goto Contacts and search for it)
- Tap to open (Click on START if required to initialize comms with BOT)
- Send the vehicle registration to check as:
- Send the registration as a text message
- Send an image containing the registration and the BOT will do an ANPR and test it
- Send an image of the Vehicle License disk barcode and the BOT will decode and test it
- By using a question mark (?) within a search criteria, you can indicate to the system that you will accept in your search results any individual(s) character in the place of the question mark.
The bot will test the vehicle registration number against:
- The national suspect and suspicious NP Tracker database
- The NPS-VCR vehicle database (providing make, model and colour info)
- The NPS-LAW sought vehicle list (optional and available after user vetting)
- Linked NPS-CLOUD accounts private hotlists.
and show a Vehicle Lookout report if the plate is registered in the system, alternatively, if more than 3 users inquired the plate previously you will be notified.
The bot will guide the user throuht the adding of a new vehicle lookout report.
NOTE: Ensure lookout report is as complete as possible, to enable the person getting the lookout report to make an informed and correct decision.
Vet user and enable NPS-LAW reports.
Bot will display commands available through the bot for advanced help related to a command send /help command
Manage users lookouts captured by the NP Tracker project and or opt-out of the NP Tracker project.
Option to opt-in or opt-out on receiving messages related to the NP Tracker system operation, info-bits, enhancements, beta release notes, etc.
This is a communication test command the bot will reply with a pong if it receives this command.
Usage /removeplate ABC123GP - it will remove lookout report for the specific vehicle registration number IF the report was send on the specific group the command was sent on OR the user that send the lookout report send the command to the bot.
Manual request to verify data on an NPS-VCR report if suspecting that the info is wrong.
To inquire an SADC vehicle registration number send /testplate ABC123GP
Inquire vehicle VIN number, decode and show registration, make, model, colour, and image if available.
Add vehicle details securely in the NPS-VAULT to retrieve from any Telegram device when you need it or get a notification when a disk will expire.